THE MARITIM COMPLEX
The Maritim Complex is located between Puerto de la Cruz and Los Realejos. The apartments of the well-maintained complex offer amazing views over the Atlantic Ocean and to the top of Mount Teide. The famous Loropark and the popular black sand beach "Playa Jardin" are nearby. The Hotel Complex includes a large subtropical garden with 3 swimming pools and sun terraces surrounded by lush vegetation and beautiful flowers. There are several tennis and paddle courts, a gym with view to the sea and even a miniature golf course. A private bus service runs regularly between Martim Complex and the center of Puerto de la Cruz.
We have a selection of apartments in Maritim for sale available.
• Maritim offers all sorts of amenities and services
• Free WiFi in the lobby
• Large Lidl supermarket nearby (open even on Sundays and holidays)
• Loropark, Playa Jardin and the center of Puerto de la Cruz can be reached by foot or in a few minutes by car
• Mild climate all year round
• Due to the services and the maintenance costs of the complex, monthly community charge is relatively high
PUNTILLO DEL SOL (LA MATANZA DE ACENTEJO)
“Puntillo del Sol” means literally “the point of the sun”. This place is a quiet area of basically 2 streets. Part of it is high rise flats, where every flat has a balcony with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the mountain el Teide. Complexes like Edificio Costa Rica, Edificio Punta Azul and Edificio Bajamas are especially beloved by expats (mostly from german speaking countries) but many locals live here as well. Some of the complexes have a community pool with amazing views. In the video below you can have a closer look at the properties. The apartments in the area are less expensive (cheaper) than in Puerto de la Cruz.
Beside the few high rises, the area also offers lovely villas and houses with pools, lush-green gardens and amazing views. The prices of houses in this area start above 200.000 EUR.
Nearby is a spectacular coastline with nice paths where you can enjoy amazing walks. There are also some public barbecue (grilling) places. The coastline is very rocky, you will not find sandy beaches in the area.
The area is not a tourist area. There are no hotels. Therefore short term rental permit can be obtained if the criteria are fulfilled.
· Amazing views
· Very mild climate (only about 200m above the ocean)
· On average more sunny
· Plenty of parking
· Easy access to/from the highway
· Very quiet and safe area
· Near the coast
· Affordable (cheap) prices on real estate compared to other areas on Tenerife
· Hardly any shops or restaurants within a walking distance (you need a car)
· The coastline directly below has no beaches and access by walking is difficult
© Copyright 2023
Made with by Witei - CRM